2018 Conference: Banff, Alberta
CNAR travels west in 2018! Please join us at the Fairmont Banff Springs October 16-18, 2018
CNAR's largest annual event is expected to attract over 400 delegates from across Canada. On October 16, 2018, CNAR will host pre-conference events, followed by two CNAR Conference days (October 17 and 18). The event will cover a wide array of subjects and learning opportunities for both the beginner and advanced regulator. We are looking for speakers who can share their experience with other organizations and individuals in the field of self-regulation of professions and occupations. CNAR is seeking proposals for its conference days, from within and outside its community. As a guideline (though not limited to), the following topics are of interest for our 2018 conference:
- Regulatory excellence: frameworks and measuring impact
- Risk-based regulation and management
- Ethical decision-making
- Human rights considerations in regulation
- National coordination and convergence strategies
- Addressing international migration, trade agreements and changing labour markets
- Harnessing new information and communication technologies
- Failure and Fraud: crisis management and lessons learned
- Change management
Please click HERE for complete 2018 CNAR Conference Call for Speakers guidelines. Please click HERE to complete your submission.
CNAR'S 2017 Conference Program can be found HERE.